April 5, June 7, August 2, December 6
Now in its fourteenth year, Mineral Point galleries are open until 9 pm on the first Saturdays in April, June, August and December. You will always find a remarkable assortment of fine art and quality hand-made craft: ceramics, collage, furniture, glass, jewelry, painting, photography, printmaking, sculpture, fiber, and woodworking – much of it made right in town. Most of the galleries are located in the downtown business district filled with historic architecture, delicious dining venues, and engaging gallery owners. Walking from gallery to gallery on these evenings is one of the best ways to enjoy Mineral Point.
A new dimension has been added to the June Gallery Night. Artists, young and not so young, from near and far are invited to create a spectacular work of movable art – cars, trucks, wagons, bikes, or just dress up as a work of art. The Art in Motion parade will start at 4 pm to kick off this early summer celebration.
And in December, Mineral Point takes on a Dickensian ambiance with hundreds of luminaria, roasted chestnuts, carolers and fresh evergreen for our annual Candlelit Gallery Night and Shopping. This is what holiday memories are made from.
A Map identifying the participating galleries and restaurants will be available at most galleries.
For more information on our Gallery Nights, call Philip Mrozinski at 608.341.7953 or email at email@example.com.
Galleries participating in Gallery Night:
- Brewery Pottery Studio/276 Shake Rag St
- Chestnut Hill Studio/225 Commerce St
- C Peplinski Designs/216 High St
- de la Pear/12 Fountain St
- Felly Studio/25 Shake Rag
- High Point Arts/310 High St
- High Street Gallery/33 High St
- Howdle Studio/225 Commerce St
- Johnston Gallery/245 High St
- Leah Crubel Photography/114 High St
- Longbranch Gallery/203 Commerce St
- M. Studio/234 High St
- Simply Scarfs-etc./154 High St
- Sirius Sunlight Glass Studio/218 High St
- Stairway Studio Gallery/237 High St
- Story Pottery/9 Fountain St
- The Bottle Works Framing & Gallery/26 High St
- The Walker House Main Gallery/1 Water St
- Wantoot/236 High St
- Brewery Creek Pub
- Gray Dog Deli
- Midway Bar and Grill
- Red Rooster
- Tony’s Tap