We respect the privacy of our visitors. We collect only such personal information as is needed to provide the information, service, or assistance that you request.
Information We Collect Automatically
If you visit our website to browse, read, or download information:
- Your web browser automatically sends us (and we may retain) information such as the Internet domain through which you access the Internet (e.g., yourServiceProvider.com if you use a commercial Internet service provider).
- Internet Protocol address of the computer you are using.
- Type of browser software and operating system you are using.
- Date and time you access our site and the Internet address of the site from which you linked directly to our site.
- We use this information as aggregate data to help us maintain this site, e.g., to determine the number of visitors to different sections of our site, to ensure the site is working properly, and to help us make our site more accessible and useful.
- We will not use this information to identify individuals, except for site security or law enforcement purposes.
- We will not obtain personally-identifying information about you when you visit our site, unless you choose to provide such information.
How Long We Keep Information
We may keep information that will collect for an unlimited period of time.
Google Analytics collects information anonymously. It reports website trends without identifying individual visitors. You can opt out of Google Analytics without affecting how you visit our site – for more information on opting out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites you use, visit this Google page.
this is a test